A great way to suppor the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region, is by becoming a Monthly Donor - especially if making a lump sum donation isn't in your budget.
Some of the benefits to becoming a Monthly Donor include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to spread out your donations by making smaller contributions over the year. If you're able to spare $5 a month, you'll donate $60 over the year. Double that to $10 a month, and you've donated $120 for the year. If 250 people donated $10 a month, we would raise $30,000 in a year!
- Smaller gifts make it easier to incorporate into your budget.
- Easy initial set up! You can either contact our office directly to set-up your monthly giving schedule by calling 613-238-1089 x 223 or you can set it up yourself online at www.CanadaHelps.org
- Donating will also give you a break on your income tax return. You'll receive one consolidated receipt from your donations to the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region in preparation for your tax return.
- Your donation is confidential on our end. We will never trade, sell, or rent your contact information, or make your personal information available to other organizations.
- With your donation, you will automatically receive our bi-annual newsletter entitled "On-Call" where you will see what's going on at the Distress Centre, and how your donation has helped us.
- You'll also receive advanced notice for all upcoming Distress Centre events, such as the delicious Festival of Chocolate!
Thank you for taking the time to consider setting up a monthly donation to the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region!