- Perhaps you're a single mother, dealing with a child who has been acting out in their father's absence?
- Maybe you're someone who has been battling on the front line from physical, mental or sexual absuse from your father?
- Maybe your father has been suffering from a mental illness for quite a long time and you're a primary caregiver in his life?
- Perhaps your dad is dealing with substance abuse (alcohol, drugs, etc)?
- Maybe you're a teenager or young adult who is having issues surrounding your father and you don't know who to talk to about them?
- Maybe you've recently lost your father and are having a hard time with the thought of Father's Day coming up?
Whatever the case may be, taking the time to listen to what Father's Day brings forth for you, is what we're here for.
If you need someone to talk to this Father's Day, we are here, as always. 613-238-3311.